What kind of heating oil does your company sell?
We sell top quality major brand products distributed by the Buckeye Energy pipelines of the Lehigh Valley.
How can you sell for less than other fuel distributors?
By having a unique optimum method of distributing fuels that has been in place for decades. This keeps our prices low and saves you, the consumer, dollars.
When I order fuel, will the price fluctuate by the time the fuel is delivered?
No. When your order is placed online, the price is locked in.
What is the minimum amount of gallons I can order?
The minimum order is 150 gallons, depending on the distance from our bulk plant. Orders of less than 150 gallons are possible under certain circumstances. This must be arranged by phone and a $40 surcharge is added.
How long does it take to deliver the fuel after ordering?
Most orders are delivered within 3 business days. However, when demand is high, delivery can take up to 5 business days. Examples...
- A long period of severe cold weather
- Ice on roads and driveways
- High winds that down trees or power lines
What should I do if I have no heat in my house?
There are a number of things to check...
- If your tank is in the basement, see what the gauge is reading.
- If your tank is in the ground with the fill pipe straight down into the tank, use the measuring stick to read the oil level. If it's less than 3 - 4 inches, you're out of oil. The fuel lines are installed in the top of the tank and don't reach the absolute bottom.
- Some buttons are red. These you have to press and release to re-start the unit.
- Other units have a blinking light on them. In this case, hold the button in for 30 - 45 seconds and release to re-start the unit. Newer units have buttons that have to be held for up to 90 seconds.
- Open the bleed port on the burner until air is expelled and there is a steady stream of oil.
- Repeat re-set.
- Some units have a fuse on the side of the unit or above it on the floor joists. If the fuse is blown, replace it and try to re-start the unit.
- If there is no fuse, check the circuit breaker panel. If the breaker is tripped, reset it. Then, try to re-start the unit.
I was out of oil and received my delivery. How do I start my unit?
If you're home at the time of delivery, the driver can bleed the air out of the system and get it started for you. There is a $20 service charge. Otherwise, see the instructions in the answer to the previous question.
Do you sell other products?
Yes, we sell off road diesel fuel, kerosene and additive for the tanks.
What if my heating unit breaks down during the winter season?
If you don't have a service company, we can direct you to a HVAC company that will take care of your problem, provided you are a regular customer of R. R. Cortazzo Oil. They are a sister company, set up to provide emergency and routine HVAC service.
Do you give free estimates on replacing furnaces, boilers, tanks and other related items?
Yes. We will come out to your residence or business and give you a quoted contract.
Do you offer automatic delivery service at the same low price?
Absolutely. That's the best way to have your fuel delivered because it guarantees you'll never run out of oil.
Do you offer budget payments?
Yes. We have an 11 month plan to alleviate the high peak season bills usually received during the winter months. This plan starts July 1st and runs till May 1st of the following year.
What forms of payment can I use?
We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover and Paypal.
Do you offer discounts for large quantity orders?
Yes we do. Please call the office for information.
If you didn't find an answer to your question, please contact us and we'll be glad to help.
Do you accept heating assistance payments?
Yes. We accept LIHEAP Heating Assistance for those customers who apply and are approved.